Since I was about 13 I've noticed that I receive very specific messages or warnings psychically. Only recently have they become so serious that I am willing to pay attention to them.

Let me tell you how I receive them. I'll talk about the last fulfilled 'vision' I had. I always receive the message through a sequence of images and thoughts and with that sequence I get a feeling, emotional or spiritual, and then from the feeling I understand the message or warnings. I always experience the same sequence with the same feelings twice. The first time I experience it is seeing it psychically. I see what I will see the 2nd time and think the thoughts. The feelings are often less strong the first time and the message that I'm able to get from them is usually not very clear and is unrelated to anything going on in my life. The second time I experience the images and thoughts in person. This will make more sense when I explain later. And then the feelings are very strong and I recognize the message that I thought of before but this time it is completely relevant to my life.

The last one that I have fully experienced happened like this. I was walking on the bottom floor of a building here at school - a hallway in the middle of the building. I mentally pictured a bulletin board, which I recognized as the board on the 2nd floor on the end of the building I was in, and then I saw my vision turn from it with a thought and then the 2nd image was a support beam with a paper attached to it, followed by a 2nd thought. The feeling I had was one of pain and anxiety and from that I knew that I was being told not to break up with my current girlfriend but to work through things. At this time I didn't think anything about it because my girlfriend and I were very happy and not having any problems.

About a month later I was at the end of the same building, on the 2nd floor. I turned and looked at the bulletin board. It was exactly as I saw it in my vision a month before hand. I recognized that I had seen that exact sight before, then I had a thought that matched the thought in the sequence as I turned from the board. My eyes then went straight to the support beam and the paper hanging on it, the 3rd part of the sequence, and then I had the final thought. Through all this I was completely aware that I had seen this before. I started to feel a pain and sense of anxiety and the message repeated to me (no voices in my head just something I knew) "Don't break up with her, wait, work through it." And then with that I also felt a jolt of pain (emotional) and I understood that that was the pain I would feel if I didn't listen.

Now the 2nd time I experienced all that, when I actually physically experienced it, my girlfriend and I were having troubles and I was debating breaking up with her.

A couple weeks later we broke up and it was the biggest mistake of my life so far. She moved on to a mutual friend and to make things short I was experiencing the pain that I felt the 2nd time I experienced my premonition.

That psychic experience came true and since then I have had another 'vision' and I'm really trying to embrace it since the last came true. This last one how ever was very vague. It simply said wait. I'm unsure of what to do about it, about what to wait for.

So I guess this is really multiple parts. Does this sound like a psychic premonition or clairvoyance? Are there others who experience something similar? How can I work with these messages and visions to better my life and get a better understanding? Where are they coming from?

Thank you to anyone who was willing to read through all that! And a big thanks to anyone who can help me find some answers!

~Devon