Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Am I having a nuclear disaster premonition?

A couple of weeks ago I started researching the Chernobyl disaster for some reason and have been deeply fascinated by the subject of nuclear disaster. Since then, it seems as though that specific topic has been popping up everywhere. At my place of work I stumbled upon a nuclear disaster response kit, I also work only a few miles away from a nuclear power plant. I just saw a random t.v. show stating that "all man-made structures will sooner or later fail" referring to nuclear power plant housing structures. I also just happened to go to a website with a news article on the front page talking about a new finding of bacteria that digests harmful metal toxins like radiation and could be used to clean up Chernobyl. To top it off, my work is conducting training on nuclear disaster response in the next couple of days. Am I noticing everything that has to do with nuclear technology/disaster because I am interested in it, or am I actually seeing these things so frequently due to some supernatural influence?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope it's not a premonition...
    It's probably just a coincidence, but you've gotta admit, it's kinda weird...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope it's not a premonition...
    It's probably just a coincidence, but you've gotta admit, it's kinda weird...