Hey yall. Come to Boulder, Colorado... This town would love you. we will rip you to shreds of love mountain love mountain. now i send this email out into the universe so that it will stay on a meaningless main frame and outlast my mortal existance... hi future historian reading this. this is aaron. i am very stoned right now. but this is how you want to contact me, isn't it? come to pearl street on September, 23 tuesday in boulder. i will meet you there. i have green sweatshirt. and black jeans. be there at 6:45 pm. and take me back to the future with you! i don't care if i finish my phd or drop out of space time in this universe... just take me and let me see ... wait... can we take ashley too? and my family? wait. that would be selfish of me. for it would just keep growing and next thing you know i don't exist. just come and say hi in any way you know how. i just think it will be funny... a little truth too perhaps? isn't that all we can ever ask for!

by dungen. thank you for hiptonizing me with your music and make me write this on your message board