Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    gamer

Flashdance: Gallery: Wii Flash Training Sculpture

galleryPost('wiiflash', 4, 'Training Sculpture');
    I have no idea what in the heck is going on in these pictures except that it's done with a Nintendo wiimote, a Flash program, and it looks like it involves dancing. The kind of dancing that involves a leotard.
    Joa Ebert and Thibault Imbert are the creators of WiiFlash, a "a project dedicated to the Wiimote and Flash applications" including this one called, Training Sculpture. Although their how-to is a pretty good tutorial on how to do some of their projects in the comfort of your home, some kind of description on what these projects actually are would be helpful to say the least. For most people, dancing around in their living room in a leotard is probably already the norm, but how do they would they know for certain if they were actually creating art. Doesn't mean I won't try this experiment. I'm just saying tall socks are as far as I am willing to go. Kim Phu
    Training Sculpture [WiiFlash.org]
    </img>

More...

Downloads
    Uploads