Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Do you believe in premonitions?I see things before they happen.?

No, I am not claiming to be a mind reader. Nor am I claiming to be a to solve a crime,by seeing things that have happen. Every since I can remember, I 've been able to see something that will happen. Strange thing is it may not happen immediatley. It could take weeks, days or a year before it happens. Many times the incident isn't clear as to whom it will happen too. Do you know anyone like this in your life? I'm just curious. Please no smart accusations..this is a serious question.

Downloads
    Uploads
    yes, ive known a couple of close people who have had a dream and it would accure the next day or soon later. in revelations it says that men servants and maidservants will see things in the end times.
    maybe its just a strange gift of prophecy. i believe there are greater forces out there in the world that touch us from time to time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you can't take use of it you should try to ignore. People are going to think you are bizarre, a liar, and possible crazy if you just see things, and then tell them you do, with out giving warning before the event occurs.

I don't believe in premonitions, but I have heard a theory where the mind can some how hone into the future and pick up the signals or images of it, but like I said I don't respect that theory.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreams are caused by your subconscious mind 'doodling' with facts that you have picked up during your every day life, sometimes even without knowing it, also fears, hopes and past memories and then 'weaving' them into quite realistic stories.

Add this to the fact that the average person has about 20 dreams a night (mostly which are forgotten) it should come as no surprise that some come true, but only according to the laws of chance.

Selective memory the forgets all the 'premonitions' that did not come true, there is no scientific evidence in the world that premonitions other than those by chance come true.

Unregistered
    what if they happen while awake? i can recall them back to when i was 7 having one while playing tee ball. it has happened so many times since then, awake and sleeping....

Unregistered
    We use only 10% of our brains power and there are more powerful forces at work, while many never encounter them, some can only be touched by them, feeling what they want us to & some can only see through them, a few can do both, it is a scary gift. I understand what you are going through and my advice is to tune-in to the signal and use what you learn, it has saved my life on several occasions that I know of...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Making precise premonitions is of course above and beyond any currently known human capability, but I have witnessed isolated examples of close-encounters with such events.

My father has a twin sister, and one night many years ago while he was living in Wichita, Kansas, he awoke and knew there was something wrong with her. She was living in Denver at the time. He called home and within minutes of his phone call she was being rushed to the emergency room.
    >[ Insert Signature Command Here ]<

Unregistered

Yes they are true

Yes it does happen and it is totally true...I can feel things that will take place and they do....sometimes I have no clue when it will happen and dont know who the person is but it shows up right in my face when the time comes...also I have had them sleeping when someones dying or are dead....I normally get a phone call and right then and there I know it was from what I felt or seen.

Junior Member seeing_is_believing's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

i have seen

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes it does happen and it is totally true...I can feel things that will take place and they do....sometimes I have no clue when it will happen and dont know who the person is but it shows up right in my face when the time comes...also I have had them sleeping when someones dying or are dead....I normally get a phone call and right then and there I know it was from what I felt or seen.

i have dreams of things happening. this has happened on three occasions and after i do long meditation session.

once when it was my bf at the time. he was in the dream. we were driving around my city in his car we drove across a rail road. i looked threw the mirror and saw a pick up truck stop dead on the tracks. the man was freaking out trying to turn on the truck and he had two kids in the truck. for some reason i told my bf at time to keep driving to not look back because i saw the train speeding down blasting its horn and then it hit the truck and it flew and rolled. we stopped the car and i tried to run to them but some force stopped me and i couldn't move. i could only watch. i woke up and went about my business and then i got a call from my bf and he said his uncle and cousins died in train crash this morning at 7 am... right after i woke up. i was shoo kin to the core. i said it happened... i saw them die.
    he believed me he knows i'm not one to lie.

the other time i was in a distant country and the people had darker skin it was the norm. it was very humid and warm. i was enjoying the heat until all of a sudden it was hard to stand the earth was vibrating. i had to hold a bus bench and then it stopped and people were all shaken up trying to calm their crying kids and distraught teenagers. so started walking down the street ignoring what happened. then again it happened but this time instead of pattering out it got worse and buildings started shaking people were screaming and the buildings started falling all over and i was running trying to get out of the way. people were falling and getting crushed. then the ground started splitting and i fell into a crevice. i smacked my head then i woke up.not two hours later i turned on the radio and fell to the ground haiti had a massive earth quake and tens of thousands of people were either missing or dead. i turned on my t.v to see what it looked like of there and it looked like how i had seen it in my dream. i was extremely scared and shaken and have since given up meditation it has nothing but given me but sadness and i do not like seeing things that i can not change and it never gives me enough time to such a thing...

i'm sorry im rambling but you are not alone/

reen
    Last edited by seeing_is_believing; 06-15-2012 at 12:47 AM.

pixikitti6972

Heart New

I see. Things too. When I was. 5 I Saw my grandfather murdered before It's happened I'm 15 now. And. I had a vision Of Me having a baby I was. Older and. I saw. Ppl. I knew then I had. Another vison Of a baby gravestone and felt lik. Tht was My child all tht I have saw. Has came true but. I hope I can. Change this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast