Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should it be illegal to wear Harley Davidson clothing if you don’t own a Harley?

I was out at a pretty hard core biker bar in San Francisco yesterday called Underdogs Sports Bar and I noticed a bunch of guys wearing Harley Davidson T shirts at the bar. Since I am a avid HD rider, I introduced myself and talked to them for a while. They seemed like really cool guys. When they left, I looked out the window to see what kind of Hogs they rode.

They all got into a Prius and drove away! I was floored!

I don’t think people should be able to wear HD clothing unless they actually ride Harley’s.

What do you think?

Bub,

"I guess you think it should be illegal to wear a football jersey unless you are a pro football player?"

Great point! Maybe that should be illegal too. I wish we could have gotten this on the November ballot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think we should have the government step in an tell what we should wear and drive, that's what i think.....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Having at one time lived in the SF bay area, I can tell you if you think Underdogs sports bar is a hard core biker bar, then you have never actually been in one. Biker friendly does not equal hard core.

Also, you don't know they don't own harley's, you just saw them get into one car. You have no idea of knowing what they own or ride or drive.

Your an avid harley rider huh? Well, as a biker, when living down there in the sunshine I put in general about 25,000 miles a year on my bike. Up here in the pacific north west I'm still averaging close to 20,000. Somehow, I don't think your in that catagory if you think Underdogs is hard core.

Nice little place over in Niles Canyon east of Fremont, not hard to find, is pretty hard core. Use caution, lots of patch holders there, very hard core individuals that do not suffer fools gladly.

If you think you can hang with the hard core crowd, check it out. Also Shorty's over in Martinez gets it's fair share of hard core individuals.

Folks that ride up to Alices on hwy 35 on saturdays are RUBS, not hard core.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It should only be illegal if your riding the bus. I have a car and a Harley.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats depends on ur thinking , Nothing any else.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maybe the have HD, but were responsible enough to not dive them and drink, or maybe the just bought them to support the HD owners.