Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Should I get a Bike when im doing payment for a car?

Hey guys right now im paying for an 07 civic ex coupe.. I always wanted a bike but my car that i used to have really was ganna die so im paying for the car now.. but the thing is i really want a bike.. i live in FL and its always so nice to ride one... So im paying like 380 a month for my fully load ex coupe.. really nice car.. love it.. Im making close to 700 each paycheck.. do you think i can fit a payment option which would fit my budget... im looking for maybe like 100 payment maybe... those are the only things i really payfore ya no... I just really want a bike.. Lol.. rite now i have a torn acl and mcl playing football and will have surgery soon.. so for now ill be off a bike.. but wat u guys think should do...looking at this bike...

2006 SUZUKI GSX-R600
    price ,299

think I can talk them down??

Junior Member phishin_with_kochis's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't know man. I think if you're asking this question, then you're already doubting yourself! I bring home close to $1100 a week, and pay $400 monthly for my car, but I still wouldn't get a bike...save up, let everything heal, and get yourself a newer bike!