what if a person was running from the police and the person ran into your house? Are the police allowed to seach your house then? and what is the law called?
they werent chasing him for a criminal act... they were driving down the street and he saw them and got scared and started running because he had warrants and started running then the cops came to my house and said that he saw him run in and if we dont let them search my house then we are all going to jail. he had to be lieing

they werent chasing him for a criminal act... they were driving down the street and he saw them and got scared and started running because he had warrants and started running then the cops came to my house and said that he saw him run in and if we dont let them search my house then we are all going to jail. he had to be lieing