Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    josh s

Is it physicly/legally possible to rape someone you're married to?

For instance, if your wife is mad at you for some dumb shit and you want sex she's doing the whole no putting out thing.....well you can see where this is going.

Could she press charges. Just curious.

jill
    I would say no. My ex husband married a woman who claims she was raped by her ex husband. She even sent him to prison. They were married long enough to have 3 children and when I read his rap sheet it shows that she is the only one he is supposed to have raped. He is now out of prison and considered a sex offender. He cannot see his children or anything and she moved out the the state of Ohio where he is living in. I feel this women is very evil and rotten. She claims to be a Christian but she is forgetting that God gave us women to man and she is to submit herself to her husband. Just because her husband may have forced himself on her does this mean to ruin his entire life? Take away his kids? She could have just left for awhile and made him get help, but to do all this is just palin and simply evil! She cannot be a Christian if she cannot forgive and let him see his kids. I feel really bad for the guy. He story just does not sound real but I am sure she found a way to convince the judge. To me it is very obviouse that being in a marriage for as long as she did and 3 kids later. No, I don't feel a woman can scream rape ifit is her own husband. After all she loved him enough to marry him and take his last name. Also don'f forget the dating process. That usually goes on for quite awhile before the wedding. A woman should know by then all about her husband to be.

ct741358
    Yes if she gave a no as the answer and you still forced her. But why bring in the law enforcement if you both are married. Fix things up.

la-la-lauren
    If she says no but you force yourself on her, I'm pretty sure that's rape. No means no.

Tricia R
    it is totally against the law for a man to force his wife and caries the same punishment as if he were a stranger.

Yes its physically possible if he is able to hold her down then it is physically possible.

A wife is not legally obligated to ( PUT OUT ) .