Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Would it be better to keep my dog at my house or move her with me?

Okay so im planing on moving with my dad. As of now I live in Texas and would be moving to Washington state. I want to take my dog with me but I really want what is best for her. She is my dog (obviously. lol) so she is around me most of the time.. but when im away she is with my grandma who she is also close to. Basically would it be better for me to keep her at the house she knows or move her with me? Also I plan on coming back to Texas Feb., March, and then for summer break in June (i leave at the end of Dec.) What are your thoughts? I have no idea on what to do.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well you said that you and your grandma are close to the dog, i say think about it really good believe me i know. I have two german shepherds and they use to live with me at my moms but then my mom decided to move out. I couldn't have the dogs at my moms new place. I had to take the dogs by my boyfriends house and i rarely spend any time over there.... its hard in a way i feel like i have abandoned them. One of them is really close to me but the other one is getting attached to my boyfriend. That's why i say think about it cause the dogs probably would start forgetting about you!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Take her with u.