Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Will my puppy ever be the same again?

About a month ago my Jack Russell puppy fell from a four metre high window and broke her femur right on the joint.
    She had a $2000 opperation and at the Vets where they put two pins in her femur. They said it will take around 6 weeks for her to recover and that we had to make sure she didn't run around etc for the first 3 weeks to risk damaging her leg.
    Its been a month and she is walking fine on her leg but she sometimes has quite a bad limp.
    I am worried she wont ever be the same again and wont be able to come out walking with me.
    She used to come everyday for a long walk with me and I really miss that

She is now 6 months old and trapped at home all the time, bored and under stimulated.
    Will she eventually be back to normal or will she forever have a sore leg and a limp?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You still have 2weeks left to find out its only been 4weeks but im sure ur puppy will be okay shell be fine she mite still have a lil limp but shell be fine k.dont worry.^_^