Well I got a new baby ferret today. I already had a ferret that is almost a year old and this new one was born in february. Well I cant help but be paranoid cause I always love my animals and hate when something awful happens to them...especially when Im helpless. Im hoping its just nothing but the 2 ferrets were cuddling in hammock thingy i have and the baby came jumping out and threw up a bunch of times... just a small amount came out tho. It was the color of their food only it was liquidy of course. there wasnt anything inside it. the baby ferret hasnt been scared or upset or anything. we got him and he cuddled up with my older ferret and they played together and slept together right away. Im just worried because I put them in the bathtub while i cleaned the cage and when i came in to get them they had "cleaned out" the drain. there was all kinds of hair and gunk from the people who used to live here. i had tried and tried to get it out but the ferrets managed to get it out.

sorry for the big long explanation and story but anywho, with no effort at all they were able to completely clear out my drain. i was worried there was something gross in there they ingested or something. my older ferret seems fine just sleepy. and the baby after throwing up got right back in the hammock and went back to sleep. should i worry? is it probably nothing? i mean there was no hair in the vomit. help?!?!