Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why do people give dog breeders a hard time?

In my experience breeders actually are doing the right thing. Dont get me wrong, but I would never adopt a mixed breed dog because of its unknown background. It has the possibilty to have an aggresive nature that could hurt a child, a chance im just not willing to take. Also it not breeders that abandon their dogs to the streets or to disease.(Im talking about responsible breeders) Also responsible breeders microchip so that no puppy can actually be lost or stolen(well without removal of the microchip). They also often sell puppies on a pet only contract that requires dogs to be spaid/neutered. Also people who buy a puppy are much less likely to abandon or abuse it because of the fact they payed hundreds of dollars for. This is just my opinion, what do yall think? Take in mind that Im talking about RESPONSIBLE breeders who love their dogs, not puppy mills9which should be shut down)

Downloads
    Uploads
    r u stupid wats rong with mutts?

Downloads
    Uploads
    We're not against breeders.. Responsible ones at that. They are just bettering the breed while other breeders and puppy mills are hurting it.

It's the back yard breeders.. AKA Breeders who only breed for money