Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Beth S

where can i find a pregnant dog to adopt or foster in san diego?

no hate mail please. i want to foster or adopt a pregnant dog here in san diego and the rescues say they dont foster out pregnant dogs they either abort the pregnancy or some of them keep the dogs in house witth the rescue people untill the give birth and me and my husband really want to adopt a pregnant mother if anybody knows someone who eeds to get rid of their pregnant dog please let me know my email is firewelts at yahoo.com or call if yor email isnt working 541-704-8543 thanks

Cindy
    ok... You really should remove your phone number. That's dangerous.

You want to do this, volunteer with a shelter or rescue. When they know you aren't planning to sell the pups and they are comfortable with you, they may let you foster. It will take time.

No reputable place will place a pregnant dog with anyone they don't know or trust. We are all working to cut down the pet overpopulation problem. We (rescues and shelters) don't do something that will add to it...