Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member zoiebatgirl@sbcglobalenet's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

What might be wrong with my Pitt?? bladder control problem, bad breath, weight...

...gain, tired, seems sad......? have a 3 and a half year old female, spayed, current on all shots pitt bull... the past few months she has put on about five or six pounds, people remark on her bad breath,(smells sort of fishy??) she is always tired, not perky like she was a few months ago... i attributed that to moving, winter etc... now i am worried, she seems to have a bladder control issue, laying down yesterday she pee pee'd not like Zo at all.. and she seems to want to streach lots, not jump up on the couch or my bed as easily.... were going to the vet today i hope i just wondered if anyone had any ideas, also her gums seem very red around the bottoms of her teeth, and shes drinking more water....STRESS!!

deltadawn
    Good you're going to vet.
    She needs blood work, definitely.
    It could be anything from an internal infection to a growth.

Gd. luck.

Orange P
    Change her food immediately!!! Go to a holistic or natural pet food or make your own! Speak to an expert/vet immediately. She might have a bladder infection that needs to be treated, very painful or her food maybe hurting her. I will be praying for your girl.