I know back yard breeders are the number one enemy to the american pit bull terrier ( if there wasn't an over population of back yard breeders it would be the people who fight them) any way every litter of pits the breed that is another defeat for the breed and unfortunately a small victory for byb's but i never thought a byb would be so harmful to other breeds not affected by bsl i thought it was fine for none reputable breeders to breed labs and what not but i am changing my mind about that one. i was just wondering what negative affects bybs have on your choice breeds especially to those who own more popular breed such as labs and goldens. I mean there has to be at least one thing they do to damage those breeds as well like health or temperament i mean i have met a few vicious labs in my life and i know labs are supposed to be an all around people lover so i don't see how a reputable breeder would breed labs that have aggression issues. and why the hell do they never realize what awful deeds they are doing are they really that ignorant and blind!!?!