Hey....I'll make this as short and straight forward as I can...

So uh, we had adopted a senior(13 years) chihuahua, we named her Roxy, 3 months later, we brought home a 7 month toy poodle, Tia. |Few weeks later, Roxy became very sick with age.... it was time to put her out of misery, though I told my mom I would do anything to fix it. (omgosh this is making me tear up**) But anyway, we had to do the right thing, but I was at my dads for the weekend when my mom went to the vets, so I didn't get a proper goodbye.

Now for the real deal,

I loed Roxy more than Tia even though Tia is a cute, fluffy pup. She had 'moxy', She was deaf, but I didn't care, she was afraid to climb the stairs, so I carried her. The thing is, she was MY dog, MY dog, and I loved her very much, so today (which is about 5 months after death) I am still grieving over her. And the sadest part is, my mom is sick of it. She says I always think the worst of things and to move on, to appreciate what I have. Yes, I still have Tia, but she'll never replace Roxy, the dog IIIII owned, she was my first dog. My mom doesn\t support me on it either, which makes it worse. So i want to know, how to move on, even just a little bit, crying is painful now (literally, when I cry I automatically feel like im gonna puke) I am 13, I still do fine in school, social, generally happy. But my best friend was taken away from me, and I don't know what to do.

SHould I get another puppy? Even though I have Tia, really, Tia is bringing back poor memories left from Roxy.... please help.... (kk, im bauling now... D'