My boyfriend and I have a 8 month old Great Dane. She is a very whiny, bad behaved dog, that after months of training, still bites people, still pees and poos in the house, runs around like a crazy dog, runs straight in to people and objects, and is just all together not a well trained dog. She has her moments, rarely, where she will behave for very short periods of time.

I am almost 12 weeks pregnant, and I can't have my dog acting this way. And once my baby is here, more importantly, she will not be able to act this way. Right now there is NO way I can afford training classes. My vet recommended obedience training, but that is way to expensive for us right now. I really don't want to have to sell my dog, but she can not keep acting this way.

Can you tell me any training tips?
What could I do to help?

Also, is there some type of medicine or anything I could give her to calm her down? She is WAY to hyper. I know she is a puppy, but she is a huge puppy that stays in the house, and jumps on people, and breaks things, and I need something to calm her down. She gets plenty of exercise, so that's not the problem.

Thanks for your help!