Yesterday I picked up a momma cat and one of her kittens from a small trailor that, to my HORROR, was housing approximately 30 cats! The smell of cat urine and feces was so strong that I gagged several times. Part of me wanted to turn around and run out of there but the other part of me realized at least two kitties would have a much better life soon. I reported them as soon as I left. Until their vet appt mid week I cannot stand the stench they brought with them. We have no other pets so I am not used to the smell of ANYTHING like this. The kitten is approximately 6 wks old and is alternating between mom's milk and dry food while mom is strickly on a hard food diet until Vet day, Purina Indoor Formula. I bathed baby tonight with Johnson's baby wash and it did nothing much. Momma cat is still freaked out from the move and is in serious hiding mode so even cat wipes for her is not an option. My kitchen, where the litter box is inside a small pantry, smells horrible but I clean it several times a day and use Arm & Hammer Deoderizer. But holding the kitten today I realized it is definitely not only their pee and poop that smells but their actual fur. It resembles the smell of cow manure. I want to love him all up so bad but I cant handle the smell and I wash my hands about 30 times a day right now. Someone throw me a bone here....or better yet....a miracle bottle of shampoo! lol Thanks!