I have a German Shepard/Boxer rescue that has always been very hyper active and a bit anxious, as well as 3 other dogs. We have never had a problem with aggression with her until we moved into my parent's home, because of what the recession has done to my family. We've lived here since February, and moved from a condo, so she has a nice, big yard to run in. We still go on walks twice a day, in the summer we take her swimming twice a week, weather permitting, and we go to one of many dog parks around here three to four times a week to meet up with our couple friends that own dogs.

This being said, about two weeks after being here, she first started barking uncontrollably at the next door neighbor's dogs every time they are outside, prompting a huge bark off that rings throughout the neighborhood. Then she started to get food aggressive with the other dogs at feeding times, which hasn't happened since we picked her up from the pound. And soon after, stopped listening to basic commands.
Now, about two weeks ago, it seems that she (the only female I have) is picking one dog a day to attack until I can get her off of them. My other dogs are afraid to be in the same room with her, as she has made them all bleed to various degrees.

Today, she chose to pick a fight outside and I went to stop her, but it's hard, because the yard is so big. So I, in a moment of lapsed judgment, threw my arm around her neck, and somehow it met her mouth. I didn't notice she bit me until blood was dripping on the ground (I thought it was her). I know she had no intention of being aggressive towards me, but my mother has a friend that brings her two sons (ages 2 and 3) over on a daily basis, and I am worried that she might hurt them, because they don't act well around the dogs. (Throwing things, such as rocks, poking them with plastic swords, typical boy stuff)

I don't have the money to pay for a private behaviorist, and my vet wasn't very helpful at all, because she recommended a behaviorist. She is spayed, but that doesn't effect behavior as far as chemical imbalances though. We don't use crates in my household, except for when traveling long distances. Getting rid of her isn't an option. Does anyone have any serious suggestions that might help me?