Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Samantha J

what brand dog food should I feed my Bull Terrier?

I recently just adopted a male 2yr old bull terrier
    I keep on reading that the best food to feed them or any dog is natural home cooked food, but I do not have the time/space/money to do that. I know I should look for something natural with not that much grain. But I'm looking for brand names here lol

does anyone have any good answers (healthy) that I could purchase for him
    so far I'm using the adult generic science diet

thanks

Unregistered
    I feed my bull terrier Natural Balance Venison and sweet potato from Dick Van Patten. Our boy has food sensitivities. I strictly recommend not feeding them a raw diet. I did this for the better part of his first 2 years and now just over 2, I have switched to a kibble due to two reasons.

One: he is allergic to a lot of proteins and secondly the raw brought out a primal aggression that disappeared when switched to the kibble.

hope this helps.