...be eatin by dogs so moles will stop? Me and my dog has never had any moles. My dog started getting moles after a girl with huge mole on her back stayed with us for a while. When she left my dog started getting moles. I dont know if her DNA spliced with my dogs or what but I still have never had a mole. The moles are appearing everywere now and I dont know what foods will stop it. What foods should I feed her to make the moles stop? What foods should I stop feeding her? Is there any research on what causes moles and how to stop them? I have read the same old stuff about "its just DNA" and sunlight causing it but what do I do for my dog who is breaking out with moles? I found a melanoma vaccine but the vet wont give it to her unless it turns to a melanoma. Would a melanoma vaccine stop the moles? Is breaking out with multiple moles in a short time a form of melanoma? Were can I buy a melanoma vaccine without having to wait for a melanoma? I am using bloodroot for the moles so is this all I should be doing?