Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: snake breeder?

peanut909

snake breeder?

any snake breeders around British Columbia, Canada? (preferably within 2 states/provinces) that breed cornsnakes?
    or does anyone know of a reptile show that comes to British Columbia where I could purchase a cornsnake?

ALSO. how often should you change the "bedding" inside a snake cage, and how cool should the cool end be, and if it's quite cold in my house a night (16`C) should I keep a light on but at a distance from the cage?

TheTransTorture
    Quote Originally Posted by peanut909 View Post
    any snake breeders around British Columbia, Canada? (preferably within 2 states/provinces) that breed cornsnakes?
    or does anyone know of a reptile show that comes to British Columbia where I could purchase a cornsnake?
    ALSO. how often should you change the "bedding" inside a snake cage, and how cool should the cool end be, and if it's quite cold in my house a night (16`C) should I keep a light on but at a distance from the cage?
    Hi ! I'm on Vancouver Island and we had one of our Corns lay a clutch of eggs last week so maybe we can help you out in a couple of months.
    I usually scoop poop when ever I find it and change the bedding (Aspen or Sani-Chips) every month or 2.
    16'C is a little too cold can you make it 20'C ?
    Try a light at one end but use a red heat lamp/light, corns are nocturnal but red lamps don't bother nocturnal reptiles at night.