Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    BroadWithInk

SICK PUPPY 7 week old pit bull?

I have a 7 week old pit bull. Wow now that Im thinking about it, Ive had him for 2 weeks and when I bought him the girl said he was 6 weeks, and his bday was Feb 19th. He was only 5 then.

Anyways, the first thing we noticed was he twitched ALOT when he slept. I thought it was dreaming, but it does seem odd. His mouth, eyes, feet, back, whole body twitches when he sleeps, not all the time, but sometimes.

The night before last, he threw up 3-4 piles, and was pooping basically water. I dont see any blood in it.

Yesterday his poop wasn't watery, and he didnt throw up all day, then last night he threw up again, and hes been sleeping ALL day. And back to pooping watery poop.

When he is awake, he is still playful, we took him for a 15 min walk about 30 mins ago, and he did fine, hes eating a little less, but nothing noticibly scarce. And drinking alot.

Anything to help with his diahrea? Hasnt vomited since last night.
    Wondering because he still isnt potty trained, and even though Im scrubbing my a s s off my house is starting to smell.

Oh, and the diahrea smells UNUSUALLY BAD like I cant even breathe I have to leave the room.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Doesn't sound good. My pit bull did that when he was a puppy and it was parvo...get to the vet asap...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can we all say Parvo!!!! You need to get that puppy to a Vet NOW! pits are susceptible to parvo and shouldn't even have been outside walking until all vaccines are finished which the breeder should have done 2 sets at 6 and 8 weeks. one reason they shouldn't leave until then.

Downloads
    Uploads
    He's too little to mess around with...ER VET tonite or maybe no puppy tomorrow. good luck...hope it's not too late. Could be parvo.