I inherited a house from my grandfather, the last 3 years of his life he was in a senior home and his wife and her family lived there and for two years after that as well. i strongly believe the house was used as a meth lab. i know for a fact that drugs where used there im just trying to find out what i need to do to make the house safe to move into. i have been told if the walls turn purple when sprayed with watter thats a sign, which that did happen. also there is thick brown tar like gunk on the walls. also i heard it affects the water pipes. do i need to change the sheet rock in the house? how can i tell for sure? my current rental house is pushing me to move into the new house to free up the one im currently in but i have a 5 month old baby and refuse to move until i know its safe for her. i have to tell my housing people tomorrow when i will move and may be able to get financial assistance if i prove it needs repairs to be safe. in short i do not have time to order a meth test kit online. im trying to find a quick way to check.