My husband has become a collector of the wildlife he finds on our property. Now we have a scorpion, a Blue Legged Centipede, and a lizard. (I guess it's a good thing that I like bugs and don't mind his collection). We are running out of places keep them. The lizard is in the aquarium. The scorpion is in a vase. And the centipede is in our daughter's bug catcher. Can any of them live together in peace? Who would kill/eat who? The aquarium is by a window. Will it get to cold for the lizard? Would a heat rock be enough or should we move the aquarium? The lizard has been keeping himself buried in the sand, just coming out to poop. That probably means he is cold, uh? Will he eat if he is cold? What do centipedes eat? The scorpion eats the small crickets from the pet store but won't touch the black crickets, which are bigger, that we catch in our yard. What is the scorpions typical diet? We also get lots of Whip Scorpions. What role do they play in this food chain? When we put one with the scorpion they wouldn't go near each other and when they did, because my husband pushed them together, there was no clear winner, they were both playing defense. We live in Dayton Nevada near Reno, high desert near the sierra mountains, if that helps figure out what we have and the answers to my questions.