hello everybody, i have a cat who recently went missing over night, he usually goes out in the day but never at night so i knew something was wrong, the next morning me and my partner went looking for him and found him in a neighbours garden unable to jump he fence, went we got him home we noticed he had a limp, was not eating and was quite lathargic so the next day we took him the vets ( we do not have pet insurence) she had a look and noticed he had cut his leg underneath ( the garden had coniffers surrounding the fence so i think he may have got tangled up) so she shaved the area to look and gave him sum anti0biotics and gave us a 40 pound bill, the receptionist gave us an estimate for the nextday for almost 200 pond for xray, sedation, maybe stiches ect which we could not afford and she was also funny with us asking for paying in instalments because we are not on benefits :S, we cancelled our appointment for the next day because we decided to see how he goes and we would take him back if there was no improvement and try to raise the money, anyway 6 days later and he is fine, he lost his limp the day after visiting the vets ( i think the dried blood on his leg was pullin on his fur) he is eating, drinking and jumping around as usual. anyway we received a call off the RSPCA yesterday telling us that they have been contact by the vets as they are 'concerned' about his welfare and that there maybe underlying issues which need to be adressed! we rang the vets and they told us they have been trying to contact us (not had 1 missed call) because of procedure and we told them my cat was fine and that was it....an hour later the RSPCA called again requesting a visit this morning which is what i am waiting for...my cat is the most loved cat ever, at the moment he is sprawled out on the sofa like a king lol all that happened was that he fell off a fence, so why are they speaking to us as if we are abusing him? what will happen on this visit and was the vet right to call the RSPCA for such a minor thing??