Hello all, thanks in advance for any advice. I have a 4 month old female lab/border collie mix, usually extremely energetic, outgoing etc. Yesterday for a few hours she was totally out of it and looked almost like she was going to pass out walking around. She didn't eat anything almost all day and didn't drink much water. Then out of nowhere she was back to her normal self, the oddness lasted about 8 hours. This morning she woke up full of energy again etc, until around lunch time she like died out on me. She hasn't eaten or drank anything all day and had a few urine accidents inside the house which is totally out of character for her. There is something wrong with her, shes been laying around all day and has been a lot more than usual for the last two days. She doesn't come when called, doesn't want to play, won't eat, wont drink, HASN'T POOPED SINCE YESTERDAY! which is totally out of character for her. I don't know I know this sounds stupid but I just know something is bothering her or shes sick. The only things I can think of are.

1. I made double fudge brownies last night and my son could have possibly fed her a bite, which I think is unlikely because I monitored the brownie eating. HOWEVER IT IS STILL POSSIBLE!

2. I have been cleaning a lot the last few days which includes using bleach, on the deck too which is where shes grown accustomed to peeing. However she hasn't actually ingested or licked any of it up.

3. We dyed my wifes hair yesterday in the bathroom and some of it dropped on tiles but was quickly cleaned up, could she have licked the spot?

I know the first thing I should do is go to the vet, but money is extremely tight right now so unless it's an emergency I would like to avoid that right now.

The dog has been to the vet three times now for her shots and has been de-wormed 3 times and is worm free as of a month ago, she is not on flea and tick prevt. she hasn't had any shots other than her distemper and a booster.