My little Husky Mix is now 5mon old he is almost perfect except his shyness that he is staring to get better in and his new problem aggression. He is perfect around me I can play with his tail and ears paws, everything even lay my head on him and lay my feet on him all he those is lick me but if someone else tries to even touch him he growls at them and starts to stand up as if to chase them away. well apparently he really doesnt like my dad and thats really pissed him off and keeps on telling me he going to throw out my pup. But besides that if someone even touches me he growls even when my mom talks to me in a loud voice he doesnt like that he is always with me 24/7 we are never really apart and when we are he stays my my bed or underneath waiting for me to come back.If am laying on the floor and someone comes in he stands up over me or near me and starts to growl. and when am in my room he growls at people coming in. He doesnt like people near me. What can I do about the aggression?