Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    She-She

Pomeranian free to good home!?

I'm in Akron, Ohio and have the best looking pom ever...however, I got landed with this dog and don't want or need him. I'm not a little dog lover because they tend to bark a lot. He is no exception. I have a new baby and him and the baby don't mix. He isn't a biter, but he does have an attitude! He runs the show, and I can't take it anymore. This dog was extreamly spoiled as a pup, and I can't seem to get him to understand that I'm the boss.

If you live in the Akron, Canton, Cleveland area, and can take him...I would love you for life. Lol.

HELP!

alphaphibubbles
    I ask that you be a little more selective in giving away this precious little animal...wouldn't you hate to give it to another owner who will end up not wanting it? Or worse abusing it?