Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please help us! We are too worried for my both cats, they won't stop fighting...

...and one of them sprayed? Both are female, 2 1/2 years old and recently spayed last Sept. Last thursday one of my cats got into a fight with a street cat that managed to get in our garden. She was not visibly hurt but her nerves were on fire and her fur stinking like rotten animal. We put her in the house and the other cat started to chase her in a sudden fight, pulling fur and spraying all over the house they both ended up under the bed when we stopped the fight. Vet recommended Acedan, sedative in drops that we gave to both. We locked them each in a room with their food, water and litter tray. They kept on fighting and this morning there were two more ugly fights. I am worried because it seems we can't do too much about. I keep on reading what could we do to manage their stress in such a way that they won't kill each other and be back to be the sweet sisters they used to be before the event with the other cat. Makes me nervous with the one that had the fight because she seems to look for hiding away and she would not even go to the litter or eat by herself. This morning during the second fight she tried to run away from the other by climbing the wall and she failed badly falling i check if she had any pain or hurt but couldn't find anything. But right now I found that she sprayed under the sofa and there are two blood stains in there!! I am so worried as well as my husband. We called the Vet but she won't show up until tonight...! Any advise would be really helpful thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    cage them up for ahss loong ahss it takes