Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please answer this survey on cat deaths?

My last question was violated so I will re-word it so people know why I am asking.
    A lady yestereday sent me these reasons below as to why her cat is not allowed outside. I want to know if they are plausible or just plain dumb. (I think dumb, that is why I am asking, incase I am wrong)
    Killed by pushbike
    Killed by fanbelt
    Killed by raidator fluid
    Stolen and used for research
    Stolen and eaten
    Killed by the following animals-
    Alligator, Bear, Owl, Mountain lion or Coyotee.

Death by skin cancer
    Death by heatstroke.
    If any pet owner has lost a loved one for any of these above reasons, I am sorry, but please answer anyway, I appreciate it.
    Please tell me if anyone you know, or yourself, has ever lost a cat to the above reasons.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope. I've never lost a cat for those reasons, and it's silly to keep an animal inside because of your neurosis. It's her cat though, ce la vie...

Downloads
    Uploads
    ummm wow......my cats live out side....... kinda sounds like shes a cat lady or something.....

aquanut
    Well not personally...but I have had friends who have had cats die from a few of the causes stated above including radiator fluid, and one was chased away by what appeared to be a coyotee and I also have heard of cats being killed by fan blades in cars because they were sitting up in the motor compartment of the vehicle. Some of those reasons she gave you are somewhat credible but certainly not all of them haha! I think she must just be a very over protective cat owner.

Chaz Vegas
    sounds like she lives in a wooded area in florida or louisiana and yes i have heard of cats being killed by all of those except the skin cancer one. really.