well i got a call from my boy friend saying our dogs toe is swollen and he is kind of limping on it if he tries to run he will Only use three legs he said he thinks its because he may have stubbed his foot in this hole he tripped in while he was running full speed. i guess its not swollen up real bad just a little bit. we are going to wait till friday to see how he is walking on it he doesn't like if you try to look at it either.but if it is still bothering him on friday we are going to bring him to the vets. i think he may have jammed his toe pretty badly i haven't seen it yet. well im going to see them today but my question is how can i comfort him he got Tylenol we called the vet to see if that was ok until friday they said yes. so he had tylenol yesterday but what else can i do for it especially since he is uncomfortable with us touching his paw. also what else do you guys think could be wrong with his toe? my boy friend really thinks he jammed it in the hole he tripped in i think it may also be a bee sting or a mud wasp since we have both in the yard. i really have no other idea what it may be.

also if his toe is broken (i hope to god it isnt) is there anything we can do to fix it i heard you cant mend broken toes they heal by themselves. and also what can i do to exercise him he is a pit and a VERY athletic active dog i dont want him to be bored or have all this extra energy stored up i think he will try to be as athletic as he always is but i dont want his toe injured any more. i just feel so bad for him and im kind of one of those over protective doggy moms so i always get so worried when crap like this happens although this is his first injury.

i just hope its only a bee sting and the swelling will go away from what my boy friend said is it isnt swollen too much but its painful to him