Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member Himynameis:ANIMAL's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Which one which one you choose?

I already have an idea which one I will be going with but I am bored lol.

I will be moving out on my own within the next year or two but will only be bringing 3 of my 11 dogs. That is a huge step down for me and it doesn't seem right but most are too old and don't do well when I move them from home and my mom refuses to let me take her 'babies' lol. I like huge dogs mine are not that big the biggest I am taking is 40 lbs. I am active but that is not a requirement some of mine are couch potatoes. I have always trained my dogs on my own since we have no classes where I live so stubbornness is not an issue. I will have a full time job but the puppy will never be alone or in a crate just a blocked off area.

All of my dogs have very good temperaments so I would rather have one that isn't prone to dog aggression but that will also come with the training and socialization. I do not like timid dogs that won't alert me if someone is around my house so I want a dog that can sweet but assertive when needed.

Ok here are my choices from favorite down
    Great Dane (always been in love with these dogs)
    Boxer
    Mastiff
    Shar-Pei (I have kind of had the experience with these dogs my first dog was a shar-pei mix)

And they may not fit the criteria but a Corgi (awww)

And any other dogs you would like to add.
    This is just a question. As I said I already pretty much know what I am choosing if you don't want to participate keep your answer I don't want it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    None of us know your dogs personalities, nor do we know who you want to choose. This is a decision you have to make, not us