Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is my puppy "marking" my husband's stuff?

I got a brand new husky puppy recently who is about 10weeks old. We have been avidly training him not to go inside which he more or less knows. He has only had a few accidents when we first got him mostly due to new food, so it was just an upset tummy. ANYWAYS, recently he has been peeing and pooping on my husband's army uniforms. >< My husband won't take them off the floor (lazy :PP) So I wanted to know if the puppy is showing a dominant behavior or just sees them as potty pads. He mostly only pees on them the pooping isn't often. Also he LOVES to pee on his socks. The weird thing is, my puppy never ever pees on any of my stuff, the bed, or chairs. Help D:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Huskys tend to mark their territory a lot.,,, watch him!!??