i ran out of food for my kitten, and she didn't get to eat for about 6hours, i know that is bad. i was very worried. (i got cruel ppl in my family who r selfish and not willing to drive me anywhere)
so my kitten was behaving very slow, she was meowing a lot, and searching for food... and id just hold her so she wouldn't drain away her energy. slowly she started acting very tired, and started falling asleep... i tried my best getting the food, and when i finally did, she ate like crazy. and i was glad she ate, but still felt very tired. she wasn't as active as before. i kept feeding her whenever she wanted, and let her walk around a bit and made her sleep. she woke up again and ate a bit more then i made her sleep without any disturbance for a good 2 1/2 hours. now she is up playing around running jumping etc...

will she be ok? i mean i don't want her to lose her energy... what can i do for her to gain back her strength and energy? and also when she eats she gets her fur around the mouth area a bit dirty, it her fur turns from white to a bit yellowish brown... should i wipe it for her? and the fur isn't really soft either.

and id also like to know which brand for kittens is best when it comes to food.

thanks.