Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    julie f

my dogs have really bad flies plz help?

my dog is a pipple mix... her name is lizzy!
    i love her to death she 4 years old and she got really bad flies and we keep giving her baths to help and we get like a hundred off her then its like good for an hour but after that she iches still she getting skinner day by day what should i do to help her !

by:UNHAPPY

Clee
    You need to get either a topical or ingested flea medication. The best thing to do would be to go to the vet, as it sounds like she's got a pretty bad infestation. The vet will give you medicine and give you tips on how to kill the fleas and flea eggs that are in your home so you dog won't be re-infested.

monkeydick
    there are products you can put in the food to kill fleas when they chew on the dog. this might be frontline I don't know.

Have you wormed the dog? The thing about fleas are that they suck your dogs blood and to d othat they have to chew into the dog. Itching till the bites are healed is common. try a conditioner after you bathe the dog