I have a maltese, and the day before yesterday it was making sounds like it was coughing and sneezing. Yesterday she was ok and didn't do it for awhile. This morning she looked fine, but right now she is breathing very heavily. When I put my ear to her stomach it seems like her heart is beating really fast then slow also it seems it is expanding bigger than it should whenever she breathes in and out. What could be wrong?
I have a maltese, and the day before yesterday it was making sounds like it was coughing and sneezing. Yesterday she was ok and didn't do it for awhile. This morning she looked fine, but right now she is breathing very heavily. When I put my ear to her stomach it seems like her heart is beating really fast then slow also it seems it is expanding bigger than it should whenever she breathes in and out. What could be wrong?

obtw I think I know the internet can't diagnose what the dog has but it would be nice if you didn't post you dumb questions like an immature 2 year old
I asked the question because someone could have experienced the similar situation with their dog IDIOT!

I will take her to the vet tomorrow. I just need to know any important things because right now all the vets are closed
she is around 5 years old