I have a 2 year old beagle and he had a seizure when he was about 6 months old. Its been a while since he had an episode but just recently I noticed him lying on the floor and he looked odd. When I got to him I noticed that he was breathing heavy, he was conscience and was able to look at me but he couldn't move. He was stiff all the the way around. He tried to stand up but It looked like all the muscles in his body were locked and wasn't able to. It only last for about 1-2 minutes and then he was able to get up and walk around like nothing happened. Im not sure if this is a form of a seizure or some sort of muscle problem but this has happened twice already about a month apart. It was nothing like the seizure he had when he was younger but I am still worried. I did take him to the vet back when he was young and they gave some meds and just said to keep an eye out for anything abnormal in behavior and that he is perfectly healthy. But I do have some concern over this muscle thing that keeps happening. Does anyone have any idea what it could be?? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.