Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

my cat seems to be sick and i dont know what to do?

My 2 yr old cat swallowed a piece of sponge-like toy that belongs to my little brother now my cat doesnt want to eat or drink water. He seems like he wants to be left alone but Im scared he will dehyrdrate and die if i dont rush him to the vet. Can anyone please help me??

Downloads
    Uploads
    Get him to the vet ASAP. A sponge or spongy toy can be DEADLY........blocking his intestines (if it even GOT that far).

You know how sponges SWELL, when they get wet? Well, that's probably what's happened inside your cat. By morning, he could be dead!

I hope you're in time to save your cat, and your little brother (and the rest of the family) has learned a lesson........never leave things out that can hurt the cat. Cats are like "an accident waiting to happen", so people who have cats and kids need to ALWAYS be AWARE of where things are, and keep them put away.

TAKE HIM NOW..............If it's late, where you are, FIND AN EMERGENCY ANIMAL HOSPITAL.........TOMORROW could be too LATE!

Good luck......

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bring him to the vet! And tell your little brother to keep track of his stuff and not to leave it where your cat might eat it (or close his door to his room).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Get Him To The Vet If You Want Him To Live Or He Will Be Visiting Kitty Heaven Very Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charliebaby
    take him to vet