Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    me.

My cat is acting odd?

I do not know if she is "sick" for sure, and I hope not because i really do not have any money for vet bills.

She is an indoor/outdoor cat typically full of energy but the past 3 or so days her appetite has seemed disappear... Ive been able to get her to munch of some wet cat food (which is typically only a treat) and some treats...

She seems slightly despondent, tired, 'out of it'... Spending most of her time sleeping... it's really odd...

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know...
    thanks

wherewhenwhatwhywho
    I know a lot of people keep their cats indoor / outdoor like you. Problem is you have know way to know what she ate or what disease she got from another cat. If she keeps it up you might have to take her to the vet. They would probably do some tests and be able to tell you whats wrong.

mary c
    I think you ought to get her to a vet -- or at least call one. I have not had this problem personally, but it could be a number of things. If she is an indoor outdoor cat, I assume she has had her shots, etc. I assume you have examined her for wounds? And for heaven's sake, please tell me you have had her spayed.... that MIGHT have something to do with it also.