I have two dogs. My youngest and littlest one has been growling and snapping at new dogs lately. We take him out to a park to run around every evening and there are always other dogs there too. He didnt used to be like this but more and more dogs are starting to come to the park and he's been snapping and growling at them, its getting worse too, he chased a big lab around the park today and bit his ear . They are usually bigger than him, so i think he might be scared. He's never snapped or growled at my other dog though, and shes bigger than him. And he's never snapped or growled at a person, everyone loves him and hes so sweet. The dogs that have been coming for a while, and the ones he knows he doesn't have a problem with though, he just plays with them. Except for maybe one that he just doesn't like at all. I dont really understand why he does this, except for maybe that hes scared or trying to show dominance, but hes so small. What can we do to make him stop? And does anyone know why he's doing it?