Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member lilmszshortee1328's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

My 5 month old kitten wont eat or drink water.?

He got fixed on Tuesday, Nov. 25 and i got to pick him up the next day (wednesday). He was fine when we brought him home and was meowing and walking around and stuff. He drank a tiny bit of water but wouldnt eat, was throwing up and had diareeah. he went to sleep that night and just slept. i figured it was becuase he just got nutered. but when i woke up thursday he wont eat wouldnt drink and threw up once and still had bad dieareah. he slept all day and didnt move much except to throw up and poop.today is Friday and he wont eat or drink and has been sleeping all day. when ever i try to get him to move he walks 7 inches and lays down. he threw up 2 times this morning and hasnt eatin or drank anything. he just wont. hard or soft food. When i picked him up from the vet they said he was fine. go all his shots and everything when he got nuetrered. if anyone can help me whos knows about kittens please help me. thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    infected... if not treated in time, he could die.

Downloads
    Uploads
    call the vet. if you have a syringe or somehting to try to squirt water into his mouth so that he will not get dehydrated.
    something is wrong