Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    DJ Bright

My 2 year old lab is suddenly lethargic?

My 2 year old black lab just started acting really lethargic without any rhyme or reason and seems a little wobbly on her front legs. She got a few table scraps, nothing poisonous or bad for her, just a bit of cooked hamburger and was chewing on a rawhide bone earlier on in the night. She won't take a piece of hot dog or a milkbone. She's been completely healthy up until just now and her eyes seem a little tired. Her tail is also tucked a little. Any ideas on what could be bothering her?

Da Real Deal
    Since lab are somewhat big dogs their bones grow more. She is just going through a growing stage. It will hyappen again in about 8 years its just a sign of growing.

Allie P
    Perhaps she swallowed something while you weren't looking or is having trouble with the rawhide?
    If her condition doesn't improve within the next hour or so, I would take her to an emergency vet. "Tail tuck" is a sure sign she isn't feeling well!