I lost an approximately one year old boxer in the Mokena, Illinois area on 3/9/08. He is pretty big, but not large, has a white chest with some areas of light pink, has an entirely black muzzle (some allergies/rashes are noticeable under his chin). Also, a very noticeable feature about him is that he has a bump near the top of his right leg, which is kind of a big scab or rash. His ears are not clipped, his front two feet have nails that are colored: black, white, white, black, while his two back feet are like this: white, white, white, black. Plus, on his backside (near his butt) the fur form two swirls (meaning it swirls in a spot instead of running straight down). He has no leash or collar, because he chewed it off when he escaped from his leash connected to the house. If you have any information and live in the Mokena/Frankfort area, please give me a call at (708)-995-5064. Please help me find my boy! His name is Toby and if you were to find him, call him that and he'll go crazy!
Please help! He is the love of my life and I can't live without him. I'm sure if you were to lose your pet, you would feel the same way... I will post a picture as soon as possible.

By crazy, I mean he will be overly ecstatic and jump up and down in joy...