Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Look at the dog I'm getting, What do you think of her?

I'm getting this dog on Monday and I want to know what you think of her.She is supposed to be a Chow/Chocolate Lab mix.Do you think thats what she is.I know she don't look to appealing now but with a good brushing and a bath I think she will turn out ok.Shes pretty hiper but I think after she gets untied from that awful chain and exercised it will calm her down.She's around a year old. Shes not spayed and doesnt have any of her shots. I'm gettin an appotinment as soon as I get her to have her checked by the Vet and her vaccinations. Do you think I'm doing good for rescuing her or do you think its just a waste of time?If I didn't take she was going to take her to the SPCA and at ours she will almost certainly be killed.I think if I work with her she would turn out to be a very good dog,and a great playmate for my dog.The person said she was good wth other dogs and cats and other animals. She didn't seem at all aggressive.Any good names?I like Lexus or Lexy but I dont know yet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm jealous.