Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    anna
    Guest

    Leah's Lucky Pup Ranch (Masaryktown, Florida)?

    I'm sure there is an EXTREMELY stiff chance that someone here has bought a puppy from Mario Garcia at Lucky Pup, but I've decided to ask just in case.

    If you've bought a golden retriever puppy at Leah's Lucky Pup Ranch in Masaryktown Florida, I would appreciate to hear about your post-purchase puppy experiences, and whether his puppy lived up to your expectations, and whether or not you had any problems.


    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Junior Member LynnV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    22
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by anna View Post
    I'm sure there is an EXTREMELY stiff chance that someone here has bought a puppy from Mario Garcia at Lucky Pup, but I've decided to ask just in case.

    If you've bought a golden retriever puppy at Leah's Lucky Pup Ranch in Masaryktown Florida, I would appreciate to hear about your post-purchase puppy experiences, and whether his puppy lived up to your expectations, and whether or not you had any problems.


    Thanks!
    Anna, I am very interested in your questions since I have been in contact with Mario Garcia by email. I recently lost my 12 year old golden retriever and was searching for another on the internet when I found Lucky Pup Ranch. Since I live close to Masaryktown, I thought I would check out Lucky Pup Ranch but have not gotten over there yet. Did you have a bad experience? I would appreciate the warning. Thanks.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Rad17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    21
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Lucky Pup Ranch

    Just thought I'd add my experience. We purchased a Siberian Husky pup from Mario Garcia at LuckyPup Ranch last summer, and an acquaintance of ours purchased a Lab from there as well. (The two pups were purchased within a month of each other, although we didn't realize it until around Christmas when we just happened to be discussing our new dogs.)

    Last I heard, the Lab is doing fine -- no issues. Our Sibe is a *great* dog, very healthy, and we are very happy with him.

    I was very impressed with Mario's setup. He is no "backyard breeder", nor is he a "puppy mill". They take very good care of their dogs. We had actually been looking at pups from a couple of sources, but the others, while appearing to be fine dogs, obviously came from puppy mills out of state. Mario showed us his entire operation, and I got the impression that he really cares about his dogs instead of just using them for "revenue". You should at least check out Mario's operation and look at the pups - I think you'd find a great companion there.

    Good luck with your search!

    Rick

  4. #4
    Junior Member Rad17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    21
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Lucky Pup Ranch

    Just thought I'd add my experience. We purchased a Siberian Husky pup from Mario Garcia at LuckyPup Ranch last summer, and an acquaintance of ours purchased a Lab from there as well. (The two pups were purchased within a month of each other, although we didn't realize it until around Christmas when we just happened to be discussing our new dogs.)

    Last I heard, the Lab is doing fine -- no issues. Our Sibe is a *great* dog, very healthy, and we are very happy with him.

    I was very impressed with Mario's setup. He is no "backyard breeder", nor is he a "puppy mill". They take very good care of their dogs. We had actually been looking at pups from a couple of sources, but the others, while appearing to be fine dogs, obviously came from puppy mills out of state. Mario showed us his entire operation, and I got the impression that he really cares about his dogs instead of just using them for "revenue". You should at least check out Mario's operation and look at the pups - I think you'd find a great companion there.

    Good luck with your search!

    Rick

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Golden Pup

    Quote Originally Posted by anna View Post
    I'm sure there is an EXTREMELY stiff chance that someone here has bought a puppy from Mario Garcia at Lucky Pup, but I've decided to ask just in case.

    If you've bought a golden retriever puppy at Leah's Lucky Pup Ranch in Masaryktown Florida, I would appreciate to hear about your post-purchase puppy experiences, and whether his puppy lived up to your expectations, and whether or not you had any problems.


    Thanks!
    HI! WE GOT A GOLDEN PUP FROM LUCKY PUP RANCH 4 1/2 YEARS AGO, HER NAME IS SANDY AND SHE'S BEEN A WONDERFUL PET. IN FACT, WE ARE GOING TO GO BACK AND GET ANOTHER ONE SOON. WE JUST LOST OUR OLD MALE GOLDEN A FEW WEEKS AGO. HE WAS 12 YEARS OLD. (NOT FROM LUCKY PUP)
    VERY NICE PLACE AND NICE CARING PEOPLE.

    KIM LOVE (KDIVER813@HOTMAIL.COM)

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HI! WE GOT A GOLDEN PUP FROM LUCKY PUP RANCH 4 1/2 YEARS AGO, HER NAME IS SANDY AND SHE'S BEEN A WONDERFUL PET. IN FACT, WE ARE GOING TO GO BACK AND GET ANOTHER ONE SOON. WE JUST LOST OUR OLD MALE GOLDEN A FEW WEEKS AGO. HE WAS 12 YEARS OLD. (NOT FROM LUCKY PUP)
    VERY NICE PLACE AND NICE CARING PEOPLE.

    KIM LOVE (KDIVER813@HOTMAIL.COM)
    Just wanted to add that I am very glad I found these reviews on the Lucky Pup Ranch in Florida, I have set up with Mario a deposit for a Siberian Husky born sometime this month (Jan. 09). Its really great to hear that this a caring breeder, thank you.

    Jennifer

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    hi i purchased a siberian husky from mario about 3 years ago. Um..i was extremely happy with the purchase and everything..however once my dog turned 1...he started having seizures..he still has them to this day..i just recently placed him on meds to control his seizures. I contacted mario the first day my dog had a seizure to see if he ever had any other pups like this and he said he never had an issue before. so maybe i just got an extra "special" one..hehe..but other then that he is "healthy" but high maintence. If you have never owned a husky before like me..word of caution...be prepared for lots of walks and lots of training..(i paid 1500 to get him professionally trained) and he still sometimes does what he wants...but if you have time and patience huskies are forever loving and will make you laugh with the things that they do. Enjoy!

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    We purchased a black Lab from Mario Oct '08 because we were impressed with how he seemed to care about the animals. We have been very happy with our newest family member and would go there again if we ever get another dog.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Refresh Siberian Husky

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi i purchased a siberian husky from mario about 3 years ago. Um..i was extremely happy with the purchase and everything..however once my dog turned 1...he started having seizures..he still has them to this day..i just recently placed him on meds to control his seizures. I contacted mario the first day my dog had a seizure to see if he ever had any other pups like this and he said he never had an issue before. so maybe i just got an extra "special" one..hehe..but other then that he is "healthy" but high maintence. If you have never owned a husky before like me..word of caution...be prepared for lots of walks and lots of training..(i paid 1500 to get him professionally trained) and he still sometimes does what he wants...but if you have time and patience huskies are forever loving and will make you laugh with the things that they do. Enjoy!


    Hi,

    I'm sorry to hear that your dog has to go through that (and you) I have read a lot about dogs having seizures, just wondering what is his diet? Have you ever heard of the RAW diet? All I have read about it sounds amazing.. I think I will start our puppy on this type of diet once we get him, there are testimonies from dog owners swearing by this diet that it has helped the seizures completely go away.
    I have done a lot of research on Huskies, and they sound like a challenge, but I've got my 2 kids to help out too... They just sound like an exciting kind of dog and yes, this will be our first dog also.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Hi, Well since he's been on his medication we have not had any issues..yet..thankfully. His diet consist of purina one dry food. Yea i will tell you huskies are very exciting..haha... mines 3 years old and he still destroys the house at times..i.e. ripping papers, toilet paper, remote controls etc. basically my house is always puppy proof haha but he's a ball you'll enjoy em.


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 12-22-2013, 08:41 PM
  2. 12-22-2013, 08:05 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 01:02 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 09:25 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 09:24 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 09:20 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 09:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:28 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.