So, I drove by planned parenthood and there were protesters holding up posters of aborted fetuses and harassing women going into the clinic for pap smears and stuff. I yelled out the window; "go adopt a crack baby and make a real difference, a hole!"

I am developing the same attitude toward al these 'no kill' advocates. I want to tell them to go into the bite ward of animal control and save that poor willtle wottweiler, but don't forget to put on your bite sleeve before your start rehabilitating him. I just don't understand how every life is precious when there are MANY dogs that want NOTHING to do with being a social and a good citizen, and would require money, time and resources to turn him around. These resources, of course, being better used on dogs that WANT to please and try.

Kind of like wanting to force a drug addict to have a baby that is born addicted, what kind of difference are you REALLY making by pushing such agendas? That dogs are going to live a life in a metal cage because they are unhandleable? That a baby will grow up unable to communicate properly because of brain damage? What kind of life is that?

Any one else frustrated?