a kid napping or attack!Plz hlp!? I live in a bad neighborhood and I have a Chow Chow black lab mix. He is not tall hes about as tall as 3 inches above my knee but he has the muscle of 3 pure top choosers rottwielrs! So I need to know how to train him to attack the person who is attacking me.

He is really smart too he will probably inhale anything I teach him. Most people say" oh well they attack out of instinct so you don't have to teach him" but What if he doesn't have that instinct. And people say "don't teach him to do that he will attack and kill a little girl or attack another dog."

but I wold teach him to only attack on MY comand not the guy who is being attacked. I want to say Bear sick em! and he run over and clamp down. He has powerful jaws!!!!!! trust me I no. I smacked him once (not hard at all more like a pop) and he turned around and but a big hole in my leg.

He's not a bad dog its just that he was abused and abanded in a ditch on Christmas eve left in an icy puddle of water in a unclimbable to a puppy 10 feet high ditch. He was thrown out of the car at the age of 5 months when he should sitll be drinking his omther milk but the owner threw him and his other 7 brother and sisters in that ditch. So now hes two years old but he still fears getting hit even if it just a flick on the nose so it really wasn't his fault he bit me it was out of pure fear.

Anyway,
Don't worry he got punished. And he can't save my house from robbery because he lives in a fenced yard on the side of the house. And I want him to stop attack when I say " Cease".

Please people I beg of you tell me how to do this. The police can't do this because they only train the police dogs. Trust me I asked. So please save your breath if you are going to say the following...

1. Don't you'll get sued if he attacks another dog or a young child or a grown human

2. don't teach him that its a bad thing to teach them they could harm someone and then be put down.

3. He will just do it out of instinct(beacause I can't risk that if I'm in a fight with an attacker and I scream for help and he just looks at me)

thanks for listening and please try to help me train him. Or be able to take him to some place bye the Woodlands Texas to take him to train him. thanks for listening and I hope you can help!!!!!

Hes a really nice dog but don't worry he won't bight me once I get him neutered this month. Mwuhahahahaha.

ps. I'm 13 years old.