Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just adopted my first pet and he is joy, but I'm uncomfortable because I...

...don't feel my home is clean? He is a 8mos old chihuahua. He is trained already and I bathe him twice a week. I love him so much already, and it makes me feel so guilty to admit I can't stand the smell of a dog, and I freak out if I see a flea. I try not to let him see these emotions because I know he deserves the best. Is this a normal feeling for a first time pet owner with no kids?

Ashley J
    yes it is Very Normal i did the Same thing and i acually have a Tea Cup chihuhuaha she is so CUTE i know Exacaly what you mean the Smell of the Dog and everything but there just so cute and you get so attached to the poor little thing they beacuse like your child .lol

hippyjingle
    i dont think that bathing him twice a week would be very good for him. Does he have his own bed?